[Total: 33 Average: 3.5/5]
- Case 1, veneers on the teeth in the upper and lower jaw
– old veneers on the upper central incisors and patient’s dissatisfaction with the color and shape of teeth
TREATMENT – preparation of 16 ceramic veneers for anterior teeth in the upper and lower jaw
DURATION OF TREATMENT – 3 arrivals within 7 days
- Case 2, veneers on the teeth in the upper and lower jaw
– Poor positioning and inadequate colour of the teeth, the patient wasn’t interested in treatment with fixed dentures and teeth whitening so the ceramic facets on the front 10 teeth in the upper and lower jaw were the only option.
TREATMENT – Crafting of 20 ceramic facets on the front teeth in the upper and lower jaw.
DURATION OF TREATMENT – Three visits in a span of 14 days, 1 visit per day, second in two weeks and a check-up the next day, patient wore temporary facets the whole time.
- Case 3, veneers on the teeth in the upper and lower jaw
– Relatively short teeth and inadequate colour of teeth. The patient was not interested with therapy using fixed braces and teeth whitening, so the only option was to place 10 ceramic veneers in the upper and lower jaw. In agreement with the patient we opted for a more natural look, so we didn’t choose white veneers.
TRETMAN – Placement of 20 ceramic veneers in the upper and lower jaw.
TRAJANJE TRETMANA – 3 visits during 14 days. One visit in one day, another visit after two weeks, and a check up the next day. The patient wore temporary veneers in the meantime.
Veneers – experiences written by damjan average rating 3.5/5 - 33 user ratings